FLAV-ANTAGE®: Ripening and aromatic cultures for dairy applications
Benefits vary depending on the type of surface and ripening cultures :
• Geotrichum candidum : Deliver a white to creamy color thin coat and enhance cheese flavor.
• Yeasts : Deacidify the surface or soften the curd while producing fruity flavor notes.
• Brevibacterium linens : Responsible for the color (from beige to red/orange) of washed-rind and smeared-rind soft cheeses.
• Staphylococcus xylosus : Soften the curd and possibly color the surface of washed-rind and smeared-rind soft cheeses.
• Flavor blends of several surface and ripening cultures designed for different cheese technologies.
• Penicillium roqueforti : Develop the color, flavor and texture of blue cheeses.
For more information, please send your request to email@example.com