Lallemand Specialty Cultures (LSC) offers a unique range of ripening and aromatic cultures for dairy and plant-based applications.
Benefits vary depending on the type of surface and ripening cultures :
- Geotrichum candidum: Deliver a white to creamy color thin coat and enhance cheese flavor.
- Yeasts: Deacidify the surface or soften the curd while producing fruity flavor notes.
- Brevibacterium linens: Responsible for the color (from beige to red/orange) of washed-rind and smeared-rind soft cheeses.
- Staphylococcus xylosus: Soften the curd and possibly color the surface of washed-rind and smeared-rind soft cheeses.
- Flavor blends: of several surface and ripening cultures designed for different cheese technologies.
- Penicillium roqueforti : Develop the color, flavor and texture of blue cheeses.
- Penicillium candidum:
- Propionibacterium freudenreichi:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus:
- Leuconostoc: Develops the color, flavor and texture of blue cheeses.
Do you need additional information about this product?
We will answer your request as soon as possible!
All of the fields below are required in order to ensure you receive the best possible service, adapted to your specific location and needs. Your personal information will not be shared to any third party or used to send you unsolicited email