The best indigenous flora from raw milk to deliver your “signature” cheese
For more information, please send your request to email@example.com
Unique cultures for differenciated cheeses
Milk naturally contains a microflora made of several species that contribute to the development of the very typical raw milk cheese characteristics.
The strict hygiene requirements of the milk production industry led to a sharp decrease in the microflora population. In addition, a large majority of cheeses are now produced with pasteurized or thermized milk from which the indigenous microflora has been almost completely destroyed.
Through the LALFLORA® products, Lallemand Specialty Cultures (LSC) offer the most aromatic, safe-to-use and technologically relevant strains selected from the indigenous flora of the best raw milk sources.
An innovation answering real needs
- Enrichment of raw, thermized or pasteurized milks by the addition of a lactic and aromatic microflora that contributes to the typicity of a cheese terroir.
- Regularity of production through a constant microflora.
- For cheesemakers seeking to produce “signature” or Terroir cheeses, LALFLORA® delivers a range of products which simultaneously addresses the aromatic, technological and food safety expectations.
- Product with strong «Terroir» or geographic identity taking advantage of the trend for regional authenticity.
- Return to nature through the use of indigenous microflora.
- Improvement of the cheese organoleptic qualities.
- Differentiation of the product to stand out from its competition.
- Limit the possibility of cheese imitation.
- Higher economic value of a product with a traditional image.